Sunday, November 08, 2015

Reaction-Diffusion


Amazing patterns on the Humphead wrasse, of course, endangered. ;( I saw him this morning and off I went on an internet search on these amazing patterns. I am just so fascinated by Reaction-diffusion in nature, that they can stop me dead in my tracks and I get so distracted I can't go anywhere else. Here are some more amazing patterns I wrote about earlier.


 
Fish patterns | Reaction-diffusion in nature


Tutorial: Reaction-Diffusion in Photoshop, if you know photoshop, this is a great tutorial.



Biometric Animals
 

2 comments:

s'mee said...

I keep coming back to this post, i must have viewed or read it 8 times! I finally figured out why when my brain clicked and a project popped into my head concerning these biometric animals. Thanks SO much for always finding just the best things in life!

Kim Carney said...

I love the pattern under the Humphead wrasse small fin, I want to recreate that more than anything. It is puts my head into some other level of thinking! I am so glad you like it too!