Saturday, November 09, 2013

Bad Blogger, but great art found

I know I have been a bad, beleaguered blogger lately. Too much going on. 

So much in fact, that I hardly have time to check my email but every couple of days. So unlike me. 

It does not mean I still don't see amazing things I want to blog about. NO! I just don't have time to blog it, note it or email it to myself! 

Like this art by Japanese artist, Jung Jung ... which I have blogged about before. Crochet taken to another level! Jung Jung creates these incredibly delicate flowers and vegetables. I really, really love them. It looks like she also includes the pattern of the creations. I think I am in love with the pattern graphics as much as the finished product! Amazing talent. You can see more here on Pinterest.


No comments: