Sunday, September 16, 2012

Taking note of blessings ...

My horoscope today" You might be tempted to think negative thoughts on Monday. Take note of all of the blessings in your life and read the list to yourself often. 

While I was cleaning out the p-trap on my clogged up kitchen sink ... I was saying in the back of my mind ... I am grateful that my toilets still flush

Clog bigger than I thought ... I need to clean out 2 rooms to figure out where the clog is and what portions of wall need to come out. 

Later in the day ... David and Matt told me to just go to the garage and work on Brantlers to get ready for an art walk later this week. Delighted after the three of us had a pow wow about the direction I should go off on my new ones ... I started up the radial arm saw and trip the breaker. We spent all night trying to get half of the house electricity back on. The electrician is here now. The plumbers coming later today. All I could saw last night was "good grief" ... but so glad the the other half of the house DOES have electricity. 

As we all know, when it rains, it pours. 

No comments: