Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Laughing is good medicine

Laughing is a good thing since I have had the flu the last couple of days and that wasn't very funny.

Another funny email from a friend today ... must share. 


To help save the economy, the Government will announce next month that the Immigration Department will start deporting seniors (instead of illegal’s) in order to lower Social Security and Medicare costs. Older people are easier to catch and will not remember how to get back home. 

I started to cry when I thought of you. Then it dawned on me ... oh NO, I'll see you on the bus! 

Also, David was watching Richard Jeni on a comedy show last night, I laughed until I couldn't laugh anymore. Richard Jeni took his own life in 2007 and that is a loss for the world. I know it shouldn't but it always surprises me to realizes that a great comics can be sad and depressed. More clips here ... if you need some laughs today.
 
On the right wing: A bunch of money-grubbin', greenhouse-gasing, seal-clubbing, oil-drilling, Bible-thumping, missile-firing, right-to-life-ing, lethal-injecting hypocrites. People whose idea of a good time is strapping a dead panda to a Lincoln Navigator and running over everybody in the gay parade. 

On the left wing: A bunch of bong-smoking, America-bashing, flag-burning, yoga-posing, incense-burning, dolphin-saving, salmon-eating hypocrites. These are the sensitive, liberal people who are always yelling about people's freedom of speech and expression, unless you happen to say something that pisses them off.

Warning: these videos might not be for all readers ....

   


No comments: