Thursday, December 01, 2011

Spotted on the way out the door

Nature takes my breath away with its strength and smart design! I pass the Mountain Fire shrub outside my door every day. And sometimes forget to notice just how wonderful this ordinary shrub really is. With its very sturdy little seedpods. Mom has given me all of her tiny perfume bottles for my sand collection. But this has some awesome fumes! More Beautiful Afterlife.

Mountain Fire going to seed

Mountain Fire gone to seed


Mountain Fire going to seed

1 comment:

Dorian Fletcher said...

Lovely little "nature's Christmas ornaments". You may think your blog is getting stale - but I find something enjoyable to read on it almost every day. Just putting something on your blog on a regular basis is a big commitment - one I haven't seemed to take on as yet. Thanks for your commitment, Kim.