Monday, December 26, 2011

The Aftermath (Afterglow)

What a day of eating, laughing, unwrapping, visiting with friends (near and far)! Crepes for brunch and standing rib roast for late dinner, homemade potato soup in between! It was a great day. I guess no one listened to my "no-Christmas-present" policy this year! 

The family decided I needed more fun in 2012 and brought me lots of game devices (that I have been addicted to in a past life). Bri and Matt gave me a Wii and we "Zumba"-ed last night. Learned how to use the wheel while playing Mariokart. David played with his HP tablet. I took advantage of the new "Vinturi Red Wine Aerator". 

Here is the aftermath for Maggy ;) Unfortunately, it is all still there to be cleaned up today.




Santa brought Sophie a pink sweater. I found Pixel's Surf Dog shirt from long ago ... she once walked right through this T-shirt ... now it fits her more like  a "muscle shirt".






We didn't manage to get the "family Christmas photo" taken yesterday. Thankfully, Tara took this one of David and me. New Year photos? this year?


2 comments:

Maggy said...

Oh, Kim! Sounds like it was a lovely day!

Great pic of you and David .. you have your mother's radiance! So glad to hear that she's feeling better :- )

My very best to all of you; have a great week!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful picture of you and David. I am going to have to come see you this year.

I will be thinking of you in Arizona. You are going to love it.
Ruth