Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Too many watches, not enough time

I have to admit, I am too busy to blog. Or too distracted with many projects? Too many things rolling around in my head to keep a train of thought. This hasn't happened for a long time. Freelance requires so much juggling that I find myself unable to break away. But not complaining about the work. Also still working on the fund raising project on the weekends. Took a break yesterday to have my watch batteries replaced, since I can't wear any of my 20 watches! A person that never really leaves the house doesn't have need a watch? But I got off my thought ... found a couple of places in Edmonds that I had forgotten about that might be interested in my cards? Wouldn't that be wonderful?

Visual artist, Andy Denzler, a little disturbing, but I do love the movement. Via lovely blog, Turning Pages.





Loving this blog, {design seeds} ... all about color palettes.

No comments: