Sunday, December 05, 2010

A Christmas present for you

Amy has a A Christmas Present For You.

I am adding in some free gift tags. I had to find a clunky way to get the PDF loaded. So go over to this link and click on the Let It Snow – GiftTags and that will take you to the PDF that is good for printing. Don't use the jpg below, it will not be good for printing. By the way, this image is one from my rubber stamp company that I started years ago, Rainy Day Rubber Stamps ... that went nowhere because I didn't put the energy into it. ;0


4 comments:

Natalie Thiele said...

Thanks! These are wonderful!

Jan said...

Love these! Thank you Kim....may I share on my Tumblr if and when it is ever up and running again?
May have to move to Pinterest. Have a great day!

Maxinetoo said...

So cute Kim; thanks for sharing.

Kim Carney said...

You all are welcome!
Jan, of course you can ... I am just chagrined I can't figure out another way to add a pdf to blogger ;)