Thursday, November 11, 2010

This is my nap time, don't you know!

Do you know who keeps me busier than anyone/anything (the phone constantly ringing) in the house? Pixel. Yes. That 5 lb dog dominates my time. Because she was so tiny when she came to live with us, we carried her down the stairs (she would literally slip through them). Then there was the hawk threat. David insisted we be out with her at all times. SO NOW, she will not go outside without a chaperone. And every quaking leaf sends her running for the door. She is also very active and wants to play all the time. So the minute you sit down, she is sure you want to play with her. And if you are not up for playing, she is sure you want to take her outside (she is bored). My knees are going out with the up and down the stairs! She is a whirlwind of energy which I why I can only take photos of her when she is napping, and if I wake her up in the process, she is not amused.

noon nap

did you really wake me up?

5 comments:

dls said...

What a sweet face..... there's an old soul behind those darling eyes.

Jan said...

I just woke up, poured a cup of coffee, clicked on your blog, and was treated to a new pic of PIXEL! A good start to the day! Morning, Kim!

Kim Carney said...

Yeah, dls - there is definitely an ole soul lurking in there someplace ... she keeps us in tears laughing most of the day ;)

Good Day to you Jan!

Michelle (a.k.a. la vie en rose) said...

oh but what would you do without her???

Scott W said...

Give her kisses from me and Bunny!