Thursday, July 16, 2009

Jump For Joy

{Grandma post} Don't ask me why he wanted one for his birthday or why we said "yes" but we now have an enormous trampoline in the backyard. Something that M has wanted for at least 10 years. For some odd reason, just felt right to let him have it. Maybe the last summer he hangs out at home before heading off the college or working next summer. He and D put it together yesterday while B, mom, the animals and I watched on.

Tramoline takes over my yard

Tramoline takes over my yard

Trampoline takes over my yard

Trampoline takes over my yard

Bri in a box

bri in a box

Let the party begin

Tramoline takes over my yard

Tramoline takes over my yard

3 comments:

Grandma PMC said...

In the lst pix D looks with exactly the same intensity and posture as his Dad would have at the same age but without the red hair. Have fun - but is there a railing to keep you from flipping over into the neighbor's pool?

Kim Carney said...

now that you mention that, I am going to move the trampoline closer to the fence, hoping I can flip right into the pool ;)

Tara's Art Camp said...

love your fun photos!!!