Saturday, October 18, 2008

Bowled Over With Nested Goodness

Why am I addicted to little wooden boxes and nesting bowls?

Gravity bowls by ceramic artist Jennifer Graham

I love the simple shape of these dishes by up in the air somewhere

White Forest Pottery by artist Nancy Bauch's stunning nested rose bowls. Yes I have blogged these before because when I see them I want to weep.

Yellow poppy bowl by Whitney Smith via Ooh, I've Got Something to Show You!

These are wonderful by Susan Roden

These sweet little bowls from Baily Bowls look a more sturdy than most.

Footed utility models from Zak Designs Ltd are sweet! via Helen Grave's Food Stories, these bakeware mixing bowl variety . Very practical, Joseph Joseph Mix & Measure Prep Set

Glass version by Jill Allan.

Love the colors of these by Sarah Gee

Will take anything from here, ceramics by Gailan Ngan, nested or not.

Alex Marshall Studios bowls

Sunami Sobu two tone cocoa, blue nesting bowls -- that's what I'm talkin' 'bout.

I love these from Nussha Japanware nesting bowl Set

Perfection by Co. & Waito

Even felted nesting bowls are perfect.

No comments: