Friday, July 11, 2008

Missiles Launch Cranky Mom Into Space After Mobile Me Eats Her Mail

Hey, forget those scary Iranians testing their silly ole missiles and photoshopping in an extra one to show how really threatening they are! Nothing should be more intimidating than a tired, cranky, menopausal woman!



But then we had a few of these floating around email yesterday.





Yeah, and speaking of cranky ... hey, Apple, where is my blankity, blank email service ... forget Mobile Me! I don't want Mobile Me! I want my freakin' email service back! (I think I need more coffee)

4 comments:

dee said...

Sorry for the troubles but good to see I'm not the only rant in town. Hope you get it all resolved soon. Very funny pics Kim but I'd rather see the midget launched into space than you.

Kim Carney said...

I have just been on the chat with Apple, trying to figure out what they have done! ;0 And I am not even a mobile ME user ...

Tara's Art Camp said...

OMG, love that photo, you are so creative!

Kim Carney said...

thank you Tara ... i dont feel so creative! most of the time ;(