Monday, July 30, 2007

A Night Of TV

I had this wonderful night of television last night. As I snuggled into my big chair, a cool breeze sweeped in the family room through the open door. I could smell someone had lit an outdoor fire pit and I watched the setting sun set everything ablaze. In the peace and quiet, I started at 7 p.m. with "60 Minutes" and ended with "Miss Marple"!

This was an incredibly frustrating story last night on 60 minutes. Andy and I have something in common. Shark Mountain on Nature and of course, Miss Marple.

3 comments:

~Red Tin Heart~ said...

It sounds like you had a lovely evening. Sometimes it's just nice to relax and watch our favorite programs. Wonderful site. Nita

Samantha Caffee said...

Ohhhhh! I love Miss Marple!

Anonymous said...

Isn't this "round" of miss marple absolutely divine? It's Sunday tonight and I can't wait until 9:00!