Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Step One

Step one on organizing -- get information. Do I keep it or throw it away? Am I a "collector" or just a junk heap?

My friend Katie sent me this idea from Apartment Therapy: Successful People Have Less Stuff.

Jamie is reading this one: Organizing for the Spirit - Making the Details of Your Life Meaningful and Manageable.

My friend Bo is going with the mess as a means to her creativity. A Perfect Mess - The Hidden Benefits of Disorder - How Crammed Closets, Cluttered Offices, and On-the-Fly Planning Make the World a Better Place.

I receive a Daily Om and found this one perfect for the moment.

1 comment:

kelly barton art + design said...

oh...thanks. i am in need of this info. iam going to take sometime to sift through all of this. iam ready to change my studio space. now i am drooling!

prayers and thoughts to your friend. you are a kind kind soul.