Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Self-Portrait Challenge - 12.05

I told Deb R.that I didn't know if I would participate in the Red Self-Portrait Challenge. But here you go, I found myself putting on something Red today ... I just can't help myself. I like red in moderation. I don't usually wear red, I think it makes me look washed out. I love red in combination with charteusse green or grey. I really don't have any red flowers in my yard, I prefer pink. But I love to look at green and red traffic lights through a layer of rain on the windshield, it makes me feel warm all over like Christmas. I love Santa's red suit.

8 comments:

Deb R said...

I'm glad you did it. It's a beautiful portrait!

tiffini elektra x said...

It is awesome - just so reflective and incredibly stylish.

Anonymous said...

You little Christmas Elf you! I'm glad you decided to participate. Love it!

hollibobolli said...

I'm with you - pink is my favorite!! But I'm glad you participated - that's a perfect pic, and I love the flourish you added.. beautiful. All of it!

Bedazzzled1 said...

Yay, you did participate! And you did it with your usual panache! Love it.

Kim Carney said...

Thank you one and all!

Shelley Noble said...

So nice. Say Kim, that font you used at the bottom for the "No. 1..." would be perfect for my Christmas cards this year. Any chance youu could throw me the name? Thanks!

Kim Carney said...

That font is called Crashing Numbers! I have an illustrator document of it if anyone wants it ;)