Monday, June 12, 2006

Studio Friday - Supplies

Supplies for Studio Friday. Boxes, baskets, bowls full of little treasures that supply me with art and inspiration. Trinkets and thoughts from friends, lovingly kept for inspiration. Medicine bottles full of beads and religious medals.

bowls

Studio Friday

Finding supplies at thrift stores and making something fun -- this is for a friend of mine, titled "Flight plan of a winged chair".

Flight plan of the winged chair

And my
miter box (bought at a thrift store) that cuts old frames bits supplied to me by a framing friend. I love supplies!

miter box

4 comments:

firstborn studio said...

o kim!
i/my computer has been down with a virus for some time now....i have missed so much,cyberwise...i have enjoyed checking in on you and your artful antics and when i could not,i was bummed out! anyway,i am catching up now and will probably be commenting more in the next few days....toodle~loooo,denise

Anonymous said...

Hi Kim,

I like all your bowls and little buckets of trinkets. I have the same here!

Stacia said...

I love your idea of organizing in bowls and boxes. Nice use of objects...I like seeing everything out when I need it instead of having to peek under lids. Cheers!

Anonymous said...

you have such eye to beautiful things. I want to digg into your art supplie and just look and be inspired! :-)

thanks for sharing!