Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Starting Off On The Right Book

2005 went by so quickly with nothing really changing in my daily life. I want to change. I want to be better, more creative, more focused. I want to create art instead of coming in from work exhausted. Things in my life my change. So this is what I am doing about it.

10 Keys to Happiness. Making a list. Reading others.

The 12 Secrets of Highly Creative Women: A Portable Mentor, The Power of Positive Choices: Adding and Subtracting Your Way to a Great Life, The Best Year of Your Life: Dream It, Plan It, Live It.

2 comments:

phlegmfatale said...

Wow! Inspiring stuff - can I come along??? I'm not a NY Resolution kind of chick - I sort of think we have to daily renew our excitement and wonder about the world and all its inspirations. I definitely think we can be guided by people who are objective and uninvolved in the emotions that muddle our minds and block creativity. Thanks for sharing. Your blog is a daily inspiration to me, my beautiful friend! *Glad you like the Christmas cards!*

mati rose said...

gosh, i need some new inspiring books! thank you!