Sunday, November 13, 2005

Inspiration - Foof-a-La

Teresa is inspiring me (and Joleen, thank you for the link Joleen!) with her adorable Christmas garlands. Her talent runneth over, go visit Foof-a-La store.

I have made many a
paper chain garland with left-overs when making Christmas cards. Red felt garland from Plum Party and blue felt garland from Sprout Home. Cut + paste had a nice garland ideas. Easy, cheap garland from Get Crafty. Vintage Christmas postcards (cards) garland. Make a dove garland. I am going to make a “Merry Christmas” garland to hang from the longhorns.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been enjoying Teresa's blog for a while myself. Thanks for the garland links/ideas!

Amy said...

OMG, I adore Foof-a-La. I could easily buy one of everything and not bat an eyelash. Can't wait to get started on the Christmas garlands and such this year. We were at the mall today and Santa is already available for photos!! Can you believe it?

phlegmfatale said...

FABOO!!! I've gotta decorate the office for our resident appreciation parter, and gonna do it on the cheap - I'm going to make a banner like you show - make it big and tacky, and I'm going to use big kosher salt crystals for snow... hopefully they'll work? They don't dissolve easily, they're big, and they are cheaper than glitter...