Monday, October 03, 2005

We Must Live In Heaven

I just realized I am going to Society of Newspaper Design in Houston in Two Days. I think I forgot, or put it out of my mind. Lord, must get my hair done and iron some linen shirts. Not really looking forward to this trip now.

Mom and I drove Chucknut Drive, a scenic drive near Burlington, Wa. Lots of changing trees, sunlit water, the smell of cedar. We stopped of at vegetable stands to buy vegetables and dahalias (the unmanned kind, where you put your money in a glass jar). I always love the thought of someone trusting you not only to pay for your goods, but not taking the money all ready there. It is such a great thing. Click
here to really get the full experience.

Chuckanut Drive, WA

Must be heaven

2 comments:

Balwearie said...

I'm pretty sure you do live in heaven and thank you very much for giving the rest of us a little slice!

Anonymous said...

The pictures taken from your drive--as well as those of your flowers (in autumn colors)--are beautiful, Kim. Thanks for sharing the wonderful changing of the scenery in your area. Oh, and have a grand time on your Houston trip. : )