Friday, July 08, 2005

It's All Inside

Sometimes I just click on the shopping links on MSN to see what is going on out there. Especially since I don't have time to actually GO shopping anymore. I don't want to end up like my mom (who has not entered a mall in 15 years) and is completely out of touch with colors, prices and such. When we do go shopping she is shocked at the prices and I say "Mom, we are not at the Goodwill..."
I really want this affordable cabinet, but I would like to see it in person to see if looks cheesy. And these Krystal Beaded Panel would be very cute for the right room. I might buy two of these to go in my kitchen - Confetti Braid Rug. We go through rugs pretty quickly in there I find.

So JC Penney has some fun stuff online, good colors. I thought this was fun shop by color navigation.

No comments: