Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Our View In Edmonds

The Olympic Mountains are the backdrop of our sleepy little town, Edmonds. I see them so often that I forget they are even there. They grace us with the most spectacular sunsets, they are cloaked in snow most of the year. In the winter they disappear behind foggy clouds. Today they were screaming at me -- "Hey you over there, running around in your car, look at us!" And I did. I drove down to the little beach where my son and I spent hours and hours playing in the sun, sand and very cold wind. A very blustering day today, clouds rolled over the largest peek and just sat there during the sunset, only allowing a gold glow just behind. And I said, "Okay, I will start slowing down and see how beautiful you are!"

Looking at Olympics from Edmonds

Looking at Olympics from Edmonds

Looking at Olympics from Edmonds

Looking at Olympics from Edmonds

No comments: