Sunday, February 20, 2005

Virtual Garage Sale

The age of the internet has really hurt my local antique merchants, that is what they tell me. Ebay and now my favorite, CraigsList. I have been listing stuff on craigslist, hardly worn snowboarding gear that my son grows out of in a year! Stuff my husband buys, still in boxes and never uses, that drives me insane. There are some really cool, old and new funky furniture to be found there. And if I had time to paint furniture, which I don't right now, I would buy these dressers. Or had room in my house for an architectural birdcage (can you use this for a real bird?) or an antique carved table and mirror, who knew you needed this...but I think I do/would/could, if I had the room.

1 comment:

Liquid Sky Arts said...

Craig's list is amazing, they've got a little of everything! :)