Friday, February 11, 2005

Knees Are Going Going Almost Gone

Since I painted our large family room in late summer in two days, ceiling and walls, my knees have not been the same. They hurt! They squeak! They sound like they need oiling! I have just started taking Schiff Move Free Gluscosamine/Chondroitin for the problem. Keep your legs crossed that it works! Here is what took up a week of my life. We had to clear out the most crowded room in the house, the room with all the albums, cd, books, tv and all the black boxes/devices that go along with that. Big furniture. This the time I asked, "Why do we like BIG furniture"? Cabinet full of china. All had to be packed up, moved, a rental truck rented to put the big items in (because of the rain). New carpet, new paint. In a week of hard work, but months of planning, it was done. And so were my knees.





Dining room was turned into a storage unit.



Living room was turned into a storage unit.



The whole ordeal was too much for poor Scooter!



And now it is all done, and being enjoyed. And full of spiders again. Where do they all come from?



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I just wanted to share that when I painted the rooms in our little ranch 3 yrs ago it totally changed my knees also. I think it has to do with the ladder and standing on it???? I enjoy your blog.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the inspiration. We moved into an open floorplan home in the fall and I have a big, empty-ish great room that I still have not really 'addressed'. This gave me some ideas. It looks great!

Liquid Sky Arts said...

Beautiful....I hope your knees feel better.
I think Scooter has the right idea. ;)

Kim Carney said...

Is there a cure, besides losing 50 pounds? Do you know of something I can do to reverse ladder-damage knees? -- Kim