Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Blogger, Bah, Humbug

Some of you will understand. Some of my friends do no understand the content of my blog. Some of friends, old friends, high school friends, college friends get tired when they read my blog. "How do you do that? I am exhausted just reading your blog!" And you know who you are! I don't do these things everyday. Some are old projects that I want to share with that might inspire yet another idea. The things I post about, are the things I do THAT FILL ME UP. The blue sky that keeps me going, thinking that inspires other thinking, conjures up new ideas, moves me ahead. When I DON'T do these things, THAT makes me tired. Not just tired, that makes me not want to get out of bed. I just had to address this, because I have heard it more than once from people who have known me for more years than I care to admit to here. And I still love you even if you don't physically feel up to the task of reading on.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog energizes me! (Wish I could italicize there for added emphasis.)

You are a daily read of mine...I love what you have to say!!

Jan

Anonymous said...

Your blog energizes me! (Wish I could italicize there for added emphasis.)

You are a daily read of mine...I love what you have to say!!

Jan

Kim Carney said...

Thank you Jan -- As long as I am not making you tired. ;)

mati rose said...

i hear you! i realized i manically posted 5 times yesterday!!! i have no restraint when it comes to my musing. i must seem like a spaz. YOUR blog energizes me three!